This seminar is for robot programmers and users who have to edit, correct and maintain the robot programs. Learn everything about the use of the point editor. Among others, you learn how to copy path points and to shift coordinates.
- Operate the graphical surface of the point editor.
- Use the programming functions of the offline point editor.
- Create and modify points.
- Change coordinates.
- Create intersection points.
- Users who have to edit, correct and maintain the robot programs.
- Robot programmers
- Completion of the course: QR-TR-P1 Robot Programming - Basic Course
- General PC knowledge
- Seminar period: 2 hours
- General seminar times:
Monday: 9.00 - 16.30
Tuesday to Thursday: 8.00 - 16.30
Friday: 8.00 - ca. 12.00 a.m.
- Participants: Small groups up to a maximum of 6 persons
- Dates by appointment
CLOOS Seminar flyer
Robot programming point editorDownload now
You still have questions about this seminar? Then please contact:Registration via e-mail
Mrs. Kim Denise Hoch
Tel.: +49 (0)2773/85-422