Service QINEO / Quinto
This seminar is for service and maintenance staff. Learn everything about maintenance, fault finding and repair work of welding power sources. Among others, you get familiar with the basic functions of the operation and learn how to explain the interplay of the components, to find and repair the error causes.
- Learn everything about the basic functions of the operation.
- Get familiar with the structure of welding power sources.
- Explain the functions and the interplay of the components.
- Find and repair the error causes.
- Exchange the component groups (e.g. boards, power supplies, fuses).
- Take preventive maintenance measures.
- Users who are in charge of maintenance, fault finding and repair work of welding power sources
- Service and maintenance staff
- Vocational education in the electrical engineering
- Certificate "Qualified electrician" acc. to VDE 0100
- Education as qualified electrician
- Seminar period: 1 day
- Seminar times:
Monday: 09:00 - 16:30
Tuesday to Thursday: 08:00 - 16:30
Friday: 08:00 – 12:00 a.m.
- Participants: Small groups up to a maximum of 4 persons
You still have questions about this seminar? Then please contact:Registration via e-mail
Mrs. Kim Denise Hoch
Tel.: +49 (0)2773/85-422