Adjustment QINEO / Quinto
This seminar is for welding engineers, welding specialists, welding practitioners, welders, demonstration welders, master craftsmen, foremen and service technicians. Learn everything about the use of the welding power sources in practice. Among others, you get familiar with different generations of welding power sources and learn how to distinguish different operating modules and their functions, to recognise welding processes, special functions and process limits.
- Get familiar with different generations of welding power sources.
- Distinguish different QINEO operating modules and their functions.
- Judge welding processes and special functions.
- Recognise and judge process limits.
- Select the suitable welding power sources, processes and accessories for customer-related applications.
- Use the welding power sources in practice.
- Adjust the configuration.
- Interpret the diagnostics menu.
- Welding engineers, welding specialists
- Welding practitioners, welders, demonstration welders
- Master craftsmen, foremen, service technicians
- Basic knowledge of the welding technology
- Seminar period: 2 days
- Seminar times:
Monday: 09:00 - 16:30
Tuesday to Thursday: 08:00 - 16:30
Friday: 08:00 – 12:00 a.m.
- Participants: Small groups up to a maximum of 4 persons
You still have questions about this seminar? Then please contact:Registration via e-mail
Mrs. Kim Denise Hoch
Tel.: +49 (0)2773/85-422