The QINEO TIG robot welding head QN-TWH-501 combines welding torch, wire drive, fitter wire feed and anti-collision sensor on an installation holder to form a high-end equipment for automated TIG welding. The modular design of the individual components results in a wide range of combination and design options to perfectly solve your individual welding task. The slim, compact design of the individual components enables the entry into complex workpieces. In the standard versions, the TIG welding torch is mounted with an angle of attack of 0° for the optimum position and accessibility of the welding task. The wire feed convinces with its extensive and quick setting options with consistently high accuracy. You benefit from the easy-to-read scaling on all relevant adjustment mechanisms. When changing torches or electrodes, the adjustment of the feed is not affected. This guarantees reproducible welding results. The TIG welding torch QN-TT-RW-500 convinces with high power reserves and numerous features. The precisely manufactured clamping unit ensures high repeatability when changing electrodes – this is crucial for a good welding result, especially when TIG welding. The electrode is changed to the front, either by pulling out the electrode or by quickly replacing the pre-adjusted clamping unit which is equipped with an electrode. Due to its design, the service life of the electrode is significantly increased and the arc stability and concentration are improved. The torch also has a disconnection point to the torch cable assembly.
- Optimum welding results: Precise, powerful wire feed and perfect torch technology
- Compact design: Perfect accessibility to complex components
- High reproducibility: Fine and exact adjustment of the cold wire feed and the tungsten electrode
- High power reserve: Powerful, water-cooled torch with best possible electrode cooling
- Best quality: High-end precision welding torch, modern long-life motor technology and wire actual value recording