The robust MHW-410 Premium manual welding torch with integrated remote control is water-cooled and designed for a welding current of up to 410 A. The manual welding torch convinces with excellent cooling properties thanks to a highly efficient water feed in the torch body. The operating elements of the premium class manual welding torch consist of four non-slip buttons and an easy-to-read LED display. The remote control allows you to switch the welding current, vary the fine adjustment and switch between stored jobs before and during welding. This gives you the possibility to react appropriately to changes on the component without stopping the welding. Before and after welding, all relevant parameters can be adjusted and saved. This gives you access to important parameters directly at the welding site.
- Optimum gas coverage at the most compact design: Good accessibility also in narrow components
- Ergonomic handle: Optimum handling and minimised strain on the wrists
- High cooling capacity due to efficient water flow: Maximum service life
- LED lamp: Optimum illumination of the weld also in a poorly illuminated environment
- 4-touch torch with LED display: Call and adjustment of all welding-relevant values
- Individual parameter adaptation: Adjustment of two parameters during welding and up to ten freely configurable setting parameters
- Texts and symbols in the display: Better understandability for the welder