With their excellent price and performance ratio and their outstanding process functions you can use the QINEO GL-222 TIG Inverter welding power source for a wide range of applications. The welding power source is perfectly suited for on-site applications and repair welding in workshops. The high tolerance to mains voltage fluctuations guarantees best welding results with long cable lengths and when operating on a generator. Equipped as standard for gas-cooled TIG welding torches, the units can optionally be equipped with a cooling module. A trolley and a gas bottle holder are also available for an optimum mobility.
- Excellent price and performance ratio
- High welding capacity on 1- or 3-phase mains
- Safe arc ignition: Matched start parameters for best ignition conditions
- Suitable for MMA welding: Optimum flow behaviour and more protection due to VoltageReduceControl
- Optimum power and weight ratio The powerful but light partner - everywhere
- Everything at a glance: A clear operating panel for easy handling
- Robust construction: High level of stability of the devices